Creative idea exploration and research
Idea Reality offer creative idea brainstorming sessions where you can get involved in the early stage design process. In many cases as the inventor or client you will be the best person to know what might work best for the end user. Combining your experience and our innovative design approach we can collaborate to generate ideas and outline the key product features. A concept design stage will generally follow the brainstorming to present several product design concepts of your idea.
We have the skills
In case you didn't know
Here’s some great reasons to work with us…
- You retain 100% of your idea including new IP we develop for you.
- All communication is strictly confidential and free NDA forms provided.
- You control the pace of your project and the route you take.
- Personal service with your own experienced design manager to guide you.
- Our service is low cost to suit start-ups, inventors and small businesses.
- Benefit from our network of professionals across multiple disciplines.
- Specialists in crowdfunding and other forms of investment & licencing.
- Benefit from our years of experience and efficient product design service.
- Explore the options with a FREE consultation and product idea advice.
Idea Reality provides award winning product design, product development, prototyping and 3D CAD services. We specialise in working with clients within the UK, USA and Europe. Offering assistance to individuals, start-ups and established companies, with a product idea requiring development or existing product ranges that need improving.
Our main office is in Andover within Hampshire, UK and we have meeting facilities in central London. With a modern efficient service utilising the benefits of online collaboration you can remain comfortable with the pace and breadth of your project. Our goal is to deliver great product ideas to market.
- New Product Design and Development
- 3D CAD Design and Drawing
- Product Prototyping
- Product Launch Support
- Manufacture design and support