Revisión Gratuita de tu Idea de Producto
Retienes el 100% de la propiedad intelectual de tu idea
Estamos encantados de ofrecerte una REVISIÓN GRATUITA DE TU IDEA
¿Qué obtienes con una revisión gratuita DE TU IDEA ? La revisióN cubre algunos puntos. Ten en cuenta que si nos envías tu idea de forma confidencial para ser revisada, no tienes obligacón de trabajar con nosotros ni de pagar nada.
Puedes quedarte tranquilo/a de que mantendrás la propiedad intelectual de tu idea y de que toda la información compartida será confidencial. Antes de la revisión confidencial de tu idea firmaremos un Acuerdo de confidencialidad para que estés seguro/a de que trabajamos con un 100% de privacidad.
La revisión de ideas gratuita cubrirá las siguientes áreas:
- Validez / Viabilidad. ¿Es posible siquiera hacer esta idea?
- Te ofreceremos nuevas ideas basadas en tu idea original de producto, y agregaremos innovación a tu producto.
- Consideraremos las opciones de fabricación.
- Analizaremos el enfoque en función de los requisitos de tu negocio. Tanto si la idea de tu producto va a ser vendida, licenciada o si va a ser financiada mediante crowdfunding, discutiremos tus objetivos y los requisitos de tu producto particularmente.
- Te brindaremos asesoramiento experto.
- Delinearemos el proceso de diseño sugerido para tu proyecto y haremos un plan de costos.
Online Idea Submission & Non-Disclosure Agreement
Please complete this form for a free Invention idea review by our design team and quotation. We provide honest feedback on ideas submitted. By completing this form you enter into a confidentiality agreement with Idea Reality Ltd. This means we will not use or share your project information without your permission.
1. Definition of Confidential Information. For purposes of this Agreement, "Confidential Information" shall include all information or material that has or could have commercial value or other utility in the business in which Disclosing Party is engaged. If Confidential Information is in written form, the Disclosing Party shall label or stamp the materials with the word "Confidential" or some similar warning. If Confidential Information is transmitted orally, the Disclosing Party shall promptly provide a writing indicating that such oral communication constituted Confidential Information.
2. Exclusions from Confidential Information. Receiving Party's obligations under this Agreement do not extend to information that is: (a) publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the Receiving Party; (b) discovered or created by the Receiving Party before disclosure by Disclosing Party; (c) learned by the Receiving Party through legitimate means other than from the Disclosing Party or Disclosing Party's representatives; or (d) is disclosed by Receiving Party with Disclosing Party's prior written approval.
3. Obligations of Receiving Party. Receiving Party shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to employees, contractors and third parties as is reasonably required and shall require those persons to sign nondisclosure restrictions at least as protective as those in this Agreement. Receiving Party shall not, without prior written approval of Disclosing Party, use for Receiving Party's own benefit, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Disclosing Party, any Confidential Information. Receiving Party shall return to Disclosing Party any and all records, notes, and other written, printed, or tangible materials in its possession pertaining to Confidential Information immediately if Disclosing Party requests it in writing.
4. Time Periods. The nondisclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Receiving Party's duty to hold Confidential Information in confidence shall remain in effect until the Confidential Information no longer qualifies as a trade secret or until Disclosing Party sends Receiving Party written notice releasing Receiving Party from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
5. Relationships. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venturer or employee of the other party for any purpose.
6. Severability. If a court finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to affect the intent of the parties.
7. Integration. This Agreement expresses the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, representations and understandings. This Agreement may not be amended except in a writing signed by both parties.
8. Waiver. The failure to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not be a waiver of prior or subsequent rights.
Signed on behalf of Idea Reality Ltd
James Lamb - Company Director
Free Inventors Advice pack
Helpful info to get you started on your journey
Inventors Special Offer
Brainstorm & Research Offer for New customers at our Hampshire Studio