Bringing Your Idea To Reality
How and where do I begin?
We know the thought of turning your idea into a reality can be scary: Where do I start? Who do I contact? Is my idea original? How much is this all going to cost?
Which is why we want to make this process easy and cost effective for you. No nonsense, we're offering you a deal so you can dip your feet into turning your big dreams into big plans, and then even big launches and big bucks. You first need to familiarise yourself with the process of product design - so we have created an Inventor's Advice Pack to guide you through the steps of product design and development.
This pack contains:
1. Introduction to Product Design & Development
2. The Design Process - Typical steps to go from idea to finished product
3. Concept Design - Why this early stage is so important in the design process
4. Prototyping - Why prototype, what to expect and types of prototypes
5. Other items to Consider - Electronics, Patents, finding a manufacturer and crowd-funding
6. Testimonials - What our clients say about us
7. Project Brief Form - A series of key questions to for you to complete
8. NDA - A Non-Disclosure Document to confirm your discussions with us are confidential
We invite you to download and read this pack in detail - and as always, we're here to answer any questions you may have. Simply fill in the form below and we will send you the PDF version of the pack to your e-mail.
We promise we won't spam with you with e-mails - but from time to time we may send you special offers and useful hints expanding on the information we give you in our Inventor's Advice Pack. You can, of course, unsubscribe from us at any time.